Cookies on SoccerSuccers™.co.uk
We use different cookies for different purposes.
Some are used to help our website function properly. These are generally ‘session cookies’, which are deleted at the end of your visit. For example they may help to deliver the right pages from our content management system so you see the correct information.
We also use other types of cookies to gather information about how people are using our website so that we can make them better, easier to use and more efficient. These are stored on your computer at the end of your visit to the website.
For example, some of our cookies send non-personal information to Google Analytics, a service we use to gather information about how often pages are visited, how people get to them and how long they are viewed for. They do not reveal your identity to us, but give us an overall picture of how many people are using our website and how they do so. This helps us to improve our website and to deliver better and more relevant content.
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
How do we use this information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our contractual and statutory obligations.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To help us provide and deliver successful events and exhibitions.
- To provide aggregate statistics about our customers, browser type, operating system, internet, domain, demographic and profile data, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- To provide your information to our customer service agencies for similar purposes.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services relevant to you.
- If you are a new visitor, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick or un-tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Many internet browsers allow you to set them to warn you before a cookie is stored or to block cookies altogether.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. For example, you may have difficulties logging in. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
1. Google Chrome
Click on the ‘wrench’ icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
From the tools menu select ‘Options’
Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left.
In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647.
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
3. Mozilla Firefox
Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
Select the Privacy panel
To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
To disable cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
Select ‘Quick Preferences’
To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
5. Safari on OSX
Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
Click on 'Security'
To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
6. All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.